2010年12月9日星期四

Sherpas with Replica Chopard watches oxygen

I don’t have porters above base camp, so I’m carrying all my gear and establishing my camps on my own under my own power. I’m asking for volunteers, which is starkly different from a lot of the other speed ascents done by the Sherpas with Replica Chopard watches oxygen. I’m trying to do it in the purest way possible.How heavy will your pack be?Haha. Pack? I have an ultra-running pack. I’ll wear it underneath my jackets and against my body so that the hose doesn’t freeze. My pack shouldn’t weight more than 12 pounds. I’ll just take a bunch of bars and gels and I have stuff staged at Camp II. I have a cook there so he’ll be able to give me a small meal of dal bhat.

I’ve been doing speed ascents since 1998. I set the speed record on Mount Rainier in 1998 then did a speed ascent on Ama Dablam. Then I set the speed record on Mount McKinley in 2003 and won the Khan Tengri speed challenge in Kazakhstan in 2003. Then I reset the speed record again on Mount Rainier in 2004, which has since been broken.How Replica Audemars Piguet watches quickly do you want to summit Mount Everest?I’d like to do it round-trip it in under 30 hours, breaking the current record of 36 hours round-trip without oxygen set by Marc Batard, a Frenchman, in 1990.How fast and light are you going?I don’t have any support, I don’t have Sherpas.

Does anybody have a stopwatch? How will this become an official record?I’ll have third-party verification and I’ll have my stopwatch. I’ll have another Replica Franck Muller watches person with me at the starting point that will synchronize with my watch, then I have a head cam, so I’ll be recording my climb as I go. I also have a GPS unit called a Spot, which will track my progress via satellite and GPS location for the first 24 hours. That should get me up to the summit and part of the way back down. Mount Everest is less about technical climbing and more about high-altitude physiology and mental stamina.